Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Version of Inspiration Wednesday (iw2.4.15)

Hi, Everyone,

Art Journalling is sooooooo much fun.

I purchased Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday 2015 Videos more than a year ago.  I am now making the time to create these works of art just for me.

Below is my version of iw2.4.15.



I absolutely LOVE Golden Fluid Acrylic Paints.  Their pigments are vibrant yet translucent.  When you first place it on the page the colour is intense, then as you spread the paint outward it seems to fade into lighter intense hues of itself.  It's just amazing!  I will own every single colour (one day).

As well, I love creating with a "Fineline Applicator" filled with:
1/2 Golden Black Fluid Acrylic Paint + 1/2 Golden Fluid Matte Medium.
The script writing, lines and doodles are drawn with it.  The nozzle is actually non-clogging because of the thin wire shaft that goes into the nozzle as it is being closed.  If you do not already own one, you Need to try it.  It is a "Must Have" item.

Have fun creating!








No comments:

Post a Comment