Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Creation of Roben-Marie's "Journal Bound Workshop" OnLine Class (Book1)

Hi, Everyone,

I've been going on and on about Roben-Marie's doodle art.  It's really fun and let's you play.
I purchased her "Journal Bound Workshop" Online Class and thoroughly enjoyed her journal making process.

Below is the first book I made from her class.  I call it a TriFold Book, because it has 3 folds.
Have a look!








You can actually see the grains of the handmade paper I used.
Handmade papers are expensive, but you get what you pay for.  It's BEAUTIFUL!



When opened, the cover measures a whopping 8"x28".
Now that's a long journal!


As you know, I love to make books.  Any kind of book.  The more, the better.
I am extremely pleased with how this book turned out.
My old Elna feather-weight sewing machine is always out on my table so I can always add beautiful black stitching to my work.  The machine is so old that it only has 1 stitch pattern - straight!  Too funny, but it sews beautifully even after all these years.

If you ever wanted to try doodle art, this class is a must for you.
She makes 2 books in this class, so I'm off to watch the video then create my second book.

Have fun creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment