Saturday, April 4, 2015

Young Artists @ Heart - April 11th

Hi, Everyone,

Happy Easter to all of you!

Next weekend I am hosting a Young Artists @ Heart Class.  We will be playing with my Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint.  I absolutely LOVE how one colour, when you spread it out, fades to lighter hues.  Golden Paints are more expensive compared to other paints, but you are paying for the quality of the paint.  I buy my Golden products from Delta Art since I have found that their prices for this brand is the most competitive.  I will be machine stitching on a large manila tag for each of you as well to incorporate on your page.  Have a look . . .


Young Artists @ Heart (Ages 9-95)
. . . Orange Numbers . . .

Saturday, April 11th
1-3 p.m.
Ages 9-95
$24

Please phone Treasured Memories at 780-414-1540 to reserve your spot.

Bring your own Art Journal
. . . experiment with Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint
. . . create your own stamped Tissue collage papers
. . . experience the magic of Fluid Matte Medium
. . . add Cloth bits and Ribbon to your art
and release the young Artist at heart!

Please Bring:  an Art Journal, 1" Flat Paint Brush (for gesso), Water Container for your paint brush, Scissors, Black Sharpie Permanent Marker (Fine Pen & Regular Marker for the thicker numbers), Scotch Quick-Dry Glue

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.
Have fun creating!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love how the layout turned out. Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint is AMAZING - it seems to have various hues of colour once it is spread out - it's my absolute favourite paint. Stamping on tea bags & tissue then sewing bits on tags adds so much texture . . . and always frame your page with paint or doddles.

      Delete