Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fun Texture Gels Class

Hi, Everyone,

What a great back to back Young Artists Class we had this past Sunday.   We created with Texture Gels such as Black Lava, Glass Beads, & Black Embossing Paste.

I am so proud of my Young Artists & the beautiful Art they created.  They are such a joy to spend the afternoon with.





I'm off to create with Distress Stains for my next Young Artists class
. . . dying canvas & ribbon
. . . water droplet technique
. . . Watercolour stamping
. . . UTEE resist!

Did you know that Distress Stains have the same ability to react with water as Distress Inks do?
Stay tuned, I will be posting photos of this amazing water droplet technique in my next post.  It's not a new technique, but it is my favourite technique.  The results are different every single time you do it.

Have fun creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment