Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi, Everyone,
Thank you so much for creating with me over this past year.

I love your enthusiasm & you showing me the things you've created after taking my classes & the awesome things you have created on your own.

I would like to share with you the cards I made this year.  Have a look.

I chose black cards & envelopes for my base.  Classic & Elegant.

Of course the Tim Holtz Doily Die with something new . . . clear plastic tape with white designs.

The clear tape with white designs is available at Treasured Memories & looks so beautiful on dark backgrounds.  Here I used the snowflake design . . . & doesn't that drywall mesh look amazing on the envelope along with the paper bow?

The Tim Holtz Ornament die from last year has the tiny ornament hanger that I love to use to hang my sentiments from (the silver sparkle paper looks amazing).

Don't forget a slide mount made from card stock & staples.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a joyous New Year!

Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment