Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Vintage Home Decor Tags 22, 23, 24

Hi, Everyone,

This Sunday at Treasured Memories
I am continuing with my "Vintage Finds" Home Décor Tags 22, 23, 24.
One of my regular ladies who has taken all these tag classes wants to make a calendar using these tags, so I will be creating a few more tags. 
After this Sunday, there are will be 2 more classes to add tags 25-31 to finish this Home Decor piece.
Have a look at the latest creations!
 



"Vintage Finds" Home Décor Tags
Inspired by 7Gypsies, & everything Vintage.
Come to class or phone to reserve a kit!
Join me at  Treasured Memories  for Tags 22, 23, 24
Sunday, November 18, 2012
11-2:00 p.m. $28
Please bring:
Sepia Ink (or your favourite shade of brown)
Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Ink Blending Tool, Needle nose pliers, tweezers
Paper piercer, fussy cutting scissors, Pop-dots, double-sided tape, stapler
Ruler, Craft mat, Fabri-tac glue, Scotch Quick-Dry glue, Sanding tool



No comments:

Post a Comment