Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Maya Road Travel Suitcase

Hi, Everyone,
I've been away from the computer preparing for my middle daughter's wedding.  It was a beautiful event, my speech made her cry so my work as a mother is done, & now I can continue to create.

So, do you have precious Travel photos you would like to have at your finger tips?
Are you looking for a fun quick project that you can complete in an evening or two . . . & that's affordable?
Well, have a look below at my Mexican Vacation photos that I have compiled in this cute little suitcase.
I have put together 6 kits with instructions & photos of every page for you to create your own Travel Suitcase of your vacation.

The kit contains a Maya Road Binder Suitcase, Teresa Collins travel papers, photo mats, & all embellishments to complete this beautiful project . . . all for $22.50.  These 6 kits will be available at Treasured Memories on Friday, September 28.  Enjoy the photos below & I hope you are inspired!






No comments:

Post a Comment